Borough Clerk, Holly Mannel
Applications and information can be found in the forms area here.
• Prepares and attends Commission meetings the first Monday of each month at 7pm
• Keeps records, resolutions, ordinances, minutes and contracts
• Manages vital statistics records such as birth certificates, death certificates and marriage certificates
• Takes requests for lists of property owners for Planning Board and Zoning Board applicants
• Accepts Planning and Zoning Board applications and fees
• Issues used car lot and taxicab licenses
• Issues yard sale permits, limit of three (3) yard sales per year
• Processes accident insurance claims/lawsuits
• Functions as an election official and maintains information on voter registrations and absentee ballots
Voter registration deadlines: 2018
Special School Board Election
Registration deadline: February 20
Election: March 13
Party Affiliation Change Deadline: April 11
Registration deadline: May 15
Election: June 5
General Election / School Board
Registration Deadline: October 16
Election: November 6
You may register in person at the Borough Hall daily from 9am to 4:30pm. You may also register by printing the Voter Registration Application available by clicking below. Mail completed form back to:
Camden County Superintendent of Elections
PO Box 1066
Camden, NJ 08101-1066
Or you may drop it off at the Borough Hall
The Clerk's Office also has Mail In ballot applications. Mail In ballot applications are available to all registered voters. You may download the form from our forms area. Mail the application up to 7 days prior to the election to:
Camden County Clerk
PO Box 150
Camden, NJ 08101-0150
Or you may apply in person to the County Clerk until 3pm the day before the election.
The County Clerk cannot accept faxed copies of an Absentee Ballot Application since an original signature is required.
The Clerk also handles requests for government records. The request must be in writing and hand-delivered, mailed, transmitted electronically or otherwise conveyed to the Borough Clerk. You may download this document from our forms area and correspond with the Clerk.
If you have any questions please call Holly Mannel at 856-854-0720 x127.