Collingswood small businesses are urged to take advantage of additional grant funding available through the Camden County RECOVERS Grant program. Applications are currently being accepted through November 30, 2021 and funding is available on a first come, first served basis.
This second Grant Opportunity is being made available for Small Businesses that have been affected by the COVID-19 Pandemic. If eligible, your respective business could receive up to $10,000.
Deadline to Apply is November 30th, 2021
- Applicants are prioritized based on COVID-19 related funds received (PPP, EIDL, etc.). Businesses that have not received COVID-19 funds are considered first
- Business must be located in Camden County since January 1, 2019 as a: Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Corporation, Non Proﬁt, LLC
- Annual Revenue: Must be less than $5 Million
- The business employed 25 or fewer employees or full time equivalent as of March 1, 2021
Grant Funds are on a ﬁrst come, ﬁrst serve basis.
Provide a grant amount based on 2020 revenue of the company. If revenue is:
- Less than $25k, the award is $2,500 (if funded last program, award is $1,250)
- $25k but less than $100k, the award is $5,000 (if funded last program, award is $2,500)
- $100k but less than $500k, the award is $7,500 (if funded last program, award is $3,750)
- Greater than $500k, the award is $10,000 (if funded last program, award is $5,000)
Download Flyer (English / Spanish)
The Camden County Library System is offering residents certain assistance for residents. Although the Library is not able to assist you fill out your application, they can assist you with getting an email address, scanning and attaching documents, etc. Make an appointment here: https://www.camdencountylibrary.org/assistance-appointment
Grant Application Now Open
To fill out an application for the Small Business Grant visit: www.CamdenCountyRecovers.com
For assistance or general questions concerning the Camden County RECOVERS Small Business Grant please contact 833-487-0462,
Monday-Friday from 9 AM – 5 PM.