Roberts Pool is open for the season!
Purchase pool tags at Borough Hall, 678 Haddon Avenue, Monday-Friday, 9:30am to 4pm. Once the season has begun, you may also purchase your season tags at Roberts Pool daily and weekends from 12pm to 4pm.
Non-Collingswood residents must purchase with cash with proper ID and proof of dependency. Collingswood residents may pay by cash or by check with proper ID (license, tax bill, etc.). When purchasing a family or dependent tag, you must show proof of dependency for child with proper ID (school report card, insurance card, etc.). Memberships are open to residents and non-residents.
Guest packs are available to Collingswood residents only. Guests must attend WITH a member on the day of the member's visit. Guest packs are sold 5 for $30.
Day Bands: Beginning Saturday, July 3, Roberts Pool will limit the sale of Day Bands to 150 bands per day. The safety of Roberts Pool guests is the Borough's top priority. This limitation ensures the pool has adequate staff available to meet the needs of all members and visitors. Day band sales end one hour before close of pool.
-Cost: Collingswood Resident, $10 per person, cash only
Non-Collingswood Resident, $20 per person, cash only
-Children age 2 and under are free. (Please note: guests of any age count toward daily guest pass limit)
ROBERTS POOL SEASON DATES AND HOURS:
Weekends: June 5 & 6, June 12 & 13
Season: June 18 – September 6
11:30am to 8pm, Monday-Saturday
11:30am to 7pm, Sunday
Evening hours subject to change in August
REGULAR SEASON POOL TAG RATES
Collingswood Family: $250
Non Collingswood Family: $500
Collingswood Adult: $75
Non Collingswood Adult: $150
Collingswood Senior Citizens (65+): $50
Non Collingswood Senior Citizen (65+): $100
Collingswood Child age 2 and under: No fee
Collingswood Child ages 3-20: $60
Non Collingswood Child 3-20: $120
Please note: Children 11 years of age and under must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or competent person of at least 16 years of age.
Reminder: Roberts Pool guests and members must follow all parking regulations when visiting. Violators will be ticketed.
Beginning August 9, 2021: Morning Swim hours for the remainder of the season are 6:30 a.m. to 8 a.m.
Early Morning Swim: Roberts Pool is open Monday through Friday during the summer season 6 a.m. to 8 a.m. for adults and senior citizens. Must have membership for entrance.
Toddler Swim Time: 10:30-11:30am, Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays: Parents/caretakers and children five and under can enjoy the toddler pool (no access to other pools) at Roberts Pool mornings before regular swim. Must have membership for entrance.
Senior Swim/high-risk swim: 10:30-11:30 am daily, Roberts Pool is open early to seniors and high-risk individuals only. Must have membership for entrance.
Adult Swim will take place in half the pool 4:30-5:30pm.
Designated swim lane will be roped off at all other times.
Concession Stand: The concession stand will open for the 2021 season.
ROBERTS POOL RULES
- Pool tags and day bands must be worn at all times
- NO DIVING at any time unless on diving boards
- No food or drink in pool area or on pool decks; food and drink must stay on grass
- No glass in the pool area
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the facility
- Alcohol is not permitted anywhere in the facility
- Floats, masks that cover the nose, and fins are not permitted in the pool
- Bathing suits must be worn - no jeans, sweats, or diapers allowed
- Safe play only - no pushing, dunking or horseplay
- No running on pool decks
- Bicycles must be locked
- No loud music
- No ball playing in the water
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult - no exceptions
- All guests must pass diving board test to use the boards or swim in deep water
- No sharing tags or day bands - proof of residency is required for resident passes
- Crude language and swearing will not be tolerated
- All parking regulations must be followed
- All children in the baby pool must be accompanied by an adult - no exceptions
Any guest not following pool rules will be asked to leave without refund